Mouse: A Documentary Mouse: A Documentary

You have potential. Unfortunately, your ability with claymation is much greater than your ability with writing, and to a lesser extent voice acting. Just swearing and having random violence doesn't make a video funny.
Don't give up, but I'd suggest you try collaborating with other writers and voice actors, with you as the animator.

SebDaigle responds:

Thank you for the critisism! this claymation was also voiced freely without writing anything down just to see if it felt less static than writing it all down. I agree that just swearing and violence doesn`t make a video funny, and i`m far from giving up because i`m thankful that there are people out there like yourself that give honest feedback! I`m still trying to find my niche for comedy and animation style and see what audience my videos bring and just general feedback. I may actually take your advice about collaborating with other writers and voice actors and me being the animator. I could learn a bit from that instead of it being me mostly

100,000 Subscribers 100,000 Subscribers

This is the funniest video on Breadit.

Congrats on 100,000 subscribers!

little boat little boat

Question: Can watching 4 minutes of a boat be entertaining, funny, and heartwarming.

Answer: Apparently, yes.

Gordon Gordon

Brilliant!

XD The first 'Gordon Brown' probably the best bit in the entire song!
I don't see why so many people are pissed at you going "Political", but I can bet none of them are British. I honestly don't think Brown's that bad, but by Christ is he boring. Maybe it's something you have to experience first hand.

Jigsaw Jigsaw

Hmm

Well voiced, well animated, really well drawn, but just... not funny.
The build up was too much for such a weak joke.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Awesome

The scene where the nukes hit was amazing, very iconic and brilliantly animated. I don't get why she shot the dudes that saved her though...

Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

Well animated, well voiced, but...

it just wasn't funny. I laughed once, at the "It's a boy's corpse", but other than that it was all just too obvious or plain unfunny.
You've got animating down, but you got someone voicing it for you. Maybe you need someone writing jokes for you too.

Angry Dog - Blood Shower Angry Dog - Blood Shower

Great animation and voices

The animation was practically spotless. I can't think of another flash with lip syncing that perfect. The only problem was that the humour didn't quite match up to the rest of the flash. It was good enough to make me want to see the next one, but based on the skill of the animation and voices, I'd expect a bit of a better script. Oh well, it was still damn good.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

aah but it's building up! glad you liked it anyway.

The Sicksons The Sicksons

Just not good

You get a one star for somewhat attempting the voices. That's it. Seriously, this was just not good. And it was hardly sick. Yeah, Bart talks about rape. Whoop de doo, lets put you on the front page.
Just plain terrible.

Oney responds:

Frowny Face :(

EW: Moving Targets EW: Moving Targets

Wow

The awesome animation, great jokes, good music and fantastic voices don't matter at all to me. It's just so amazing to see another Brit on newgrounds. But maybe that's just me...
Point being; awesome flash.