Mouse: A Documentary Mouse: A Documentary

You have potential. Unfortunately, your ability with claymation is much greater than your ability with writing, and to a lesser extent voice acting. Just swearing and having random violence doesn't make a video funny.
Don't give up, but I'd suggest you try collaborating with other writers and voice actors, with you as the animator.

SebDaigle responds:

Thank you for the critisism! this claymation was also voiced freely without writing anything down just to see if it felt less static than writing it all down. I agree that just swearing and violence doesn`t make a video funny, and i`m far from giving up because i`m thankful that there are people out there like yourself that give honest feedback! I`m still trying to find my niche for comedy and animation style and see what audience my videos bring and just general feedback. I may actually take your advice about collaborating with other writers and voice actors and me being the animator. I could learn a bit from that instead of it being me mostly

100,000 Subscribers 100,000 Subscribers

This is the funniest video on Breadit.

Congrats on 100,000 subscribers!

little boat little boat

Question: Can watching 4 minutes of a boat be entertaining, funny, and heartwarming.

Answer: Apparently, yes.

zOMGies 2 zOMGies 2

Looks like a good game...

... but impossible to play on my laptop with no mouse. That shouldn't really count against much, because obviously the expectation is that most players WILL have a mouse, but still, on most games like this you can at the very least move the aim and the character simultaneously, whereas in this I could only move or aim, never both (and I had to tap the touchpad to let me aim again after moving)
However, I'm sure it'd be a great game for everyone else. Animation is pretty good, looks like there are a lot of features to vary gameplay (lots of weapons and levels. Obviously I didn't get far enough to unlock any of them, but still) and lots of pick ups, so I'd say it has the look of a very good game.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

It was great until...

... I unlocked Master Betty as an advisor. Then it was AWESOME! I can't believe I just played a game where you can make Master Betty kidnap the President! XD
Amazing all round. Little hard to get into at the start, but well worth it.

One Level Game: Hardcore One Level Game: Hardcore

It was a good game, but...

The music was annoying. I don't mean I didn't like the song, it was good, but everytime you died it suddenly cuts out, and then when you restart you have to hear it from the beginning again. I got pretty tired or hearing that intro, and in all honesty I'd have tried for longer if it wasn't for that.
Also, maybe you could have given the single player a health bar too. Not as big a one, but maybe with 3 hits or something.

Awesome Game of Epic Win#1 Awesome Game of Epic Win#1

A great track. The intro to it was perfect for the background of a short dub video I did; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ms1c0qnBsM
So thanks very much for that :)